18v nail gun

Reviews of our latest products by The Tool Jury and fellow Pros
Thomas1233
New Boots

18v nail gun

Postby Thomas1233 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:39 pm

Hi guys
I am looking for stanleys new 18v Gasless nail gun but sadly can only find it in Australia another downside is that they won't ship to the uk. If anyone has any information they could share about when it could be coming to the uk or where I can get my hands on one I would appreciate it.
Thank you

dickllewellyn
Tool Jury & Moderator

Re: 18v nail gun

Postby dickllewellyn » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:04 am

Thomas1233 wrote:Hi guys
I am looking for stanleys new 18v Gasless nail gun but sadly can only find it in Australia another downside is that they won't ship to the uk. If anyone has any information they could share about when it could be coming to the uk or where I can get my hands on one I would appreciate it.
Thank you

Hi Thomas

The nail gun is currently not a UK option. I believe that B and Q are now the official stockists of Fatmax tools, but innit sure what the current range is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Regards Richard (dick) Llewellyn

Thanks for all the fish

lucyajones
New Boots

Postby lucyajones » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:58 am

I purchased the 18 gauge brad nailer the other day at the home depot. I had done exhaustive research as to which way to go for hoseless nailing.

Let me start that I have been very speculative about cordless nailers. Having the luxury of ample (compressor) pressure just makes you feel secure on the site. That being said, there have been so many times that the thought of dragging out all the equipment just to drive a few nails was tiresome. That led me to this purchase.

I researched tirelessly. I looked at Senco...I passed. There were more negative reviews which ultimately swayed me from Senco.

I then turned to DeWalt. Nothing but rave reviews! Good power, consistent nailing, nothing but praise.

dickllewellyn
Tool Jury & Moderator

Postby dickllewellyn » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:35 am

I’ve not used the dewalt myself, but I’ve only heard good things!
Regards Richard (dick) Llewellyn

Thanks for all the fish

Return to “Product reviews”