Stanley Digital Angle Level

Reviews of our latest products by The Tool Jury and fellow Pros

Stanley Digital Angle Level

Postby john on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Really smart bit of kit this, more rugged than others on the market, simple for the basic applications and more complex tasks are possible too such as working out compounds for cornice etc. Great quality case too. The instructions do take a couple of reads for the more complex stuff, maybe they could be a little simpler. Well worth the investment, it means goodbye to guesswork for angles.
Powered by Yorkshire Tea
john
Tool Jury & Moderator

Re: Stanley Digital Angle Level

Postby Hammerman99 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:58 pm

I quite agree, never had one before and have been very impressed with it. I like the way the display can change orientation at the touch of a button and the mitre button makes things easier.
Hammerman99
Tool Jury

Postby Corkybhoy on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Helped me out when i was drilling a 32mm hole into concrete and hit a steel beam going straight down.
Using the angle finder we decided on a 20 degree angle and we were bang on the money with the hole being right next to the beam. Without this bit of kit i think the hole would have been miles off the desired place.
Corkybhoy
Grafter

Postby MRTJOINERY on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Recieved my prize winner today thanks matt

Well from first impression getting it out of its lovely clean solid case what a solid bit of kit iv used digital angle finders before but never been massively impressed when using them for the first time. But this feels like its moneys worth (altho i won it :D but still) but from price wise iv seen on the net.

iv got a job today that iv got to go and have a look at so i may get a chance to use it and il report back with a full review.

Thanks again Stanley ;)
MRTJOINERY
Top Dog

Postby john on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Know its stupid but made a frame up the other day and checked it and it was 90.0. Lucky I work alone in the workshop as I must have sounded like Tim Henman as I did a little fistpump and said "C,mon"!! Great bit of kit that is.